A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Prucalopride (Resolor) Tablets in Participants With Chronic Constipation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prucalopride (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 09 May 2017 Results assessing the minimum clinically important difference and an optimum PAC-SYM cut-off score for defining responders using week 4 data (n=2884) from six phase 3 and 4 trials of prucalopride in chronic constipation (NCT01147926, NCT01424228, NCT01116206, NCT00485940, NCT00483886, NCT00488137), presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2017.
- 19 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from May 2010 to Mar 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History