A Phase II Trial to Evaluate the Activity of Imetelstat (GRN163L) in Patients with Essential Thrombocythemia or Polycythemia Vera who Require Cytoreduction and Have Failed or Are Intolerant to Previous Therapy, or who Refuse Standard Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Imetelstat (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Geron Corporation
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing dynamics of telomere length were presented at the 58th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition, as reported in a Geron Corporation media release.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results published in the Geron Corporation Media Release.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results assessing dynamics of mutation were presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology