A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Dose Escalation Trial to Explore the Potential Antidyskinetic Properties of Safinamide in Patients With Parkinson's Disease Suffering From Levodopa Induced Dyskinesias.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Safinamide (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Safinamide-LID
- Sponsors Newron Sweden AB
- 03 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in France and Austria as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 25 Jan 2012 Actual patient number (26) and additional locations (Austria, Canada) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2012 Actual end date (January 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.