A Phase 1, Evaluator-Blinded, Randomized, Vehicle Controlled, Study To Evaluate The Phototoxic Potential Of Topically Applied Tazarotene Foam In Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tazarotene (Primary)
- Indications Acne; Photodamage; Psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Aug 2010 Actual patient number is 38 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.