Bevacizumab, Pemetrexed and Cisplatin, or Erlotinib and Bevacizumab for Advanced Non-Squamous NSCLC Stratified by Status. A Multicenter Phase II Trial Including Biopsy at Progression (BIO-PRO Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Erlotinib; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BIO-PRO
- 14 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Apr 2016 Results comparing two cohorts (Bevacizumab + pemetrexed versus pemetrexed alone cohort, n = 129) published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 28 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Jan 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.