A Phase I Study in Healthy Male and Healthy Female Subjects to Characterize the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous Infusion of MTP-131 (Bendavia) Using a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Design.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Elamipretide (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial reperfusion injury
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Stealth Peptides
- 13 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed, based on a Stealth Peptides media release.
- 13 Sep 2010 Results reported in a Stealth Peptides media release.
- 15 Jun 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History