Exploratory, Cross-sectional Study to Compare the Virologic Efficacy in Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) and Neurocognitive State in Patients Infected by HIV-1 Long-term Treatment (greater than 3 Years) With Lopinavir / Ritonavir Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 18 Nov 2010 Actual initiation date changed from Sept 2009 to Aug 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.