A 24-week, Multicenter, International, Randomized (1:1), Parallel-group, Open-label, Comparative Study of Insulin Glargine Versus Liraglutide in Insulin-naïve Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Treated With Oral Agents and Not Adequately Controlled, Followed by a 24-week Extension Period With Insulin Glargine for Patients Not Adequately Controlled With Liraglutide.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary) ; Liraglutide
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EAGLE
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Apr 2012 Additional location (Turkey) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.