A Randomised, Placebo Controlled, Double-Blind, Third Party Open, Parallel Group Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of PF-04427429 Administered Intravenously To Healthy Adult Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fremanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 17 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Nov 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.