An International, Multi-centre, Prospective, Randomised, Double-blind, 4-arm, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Study With 12 Weeks Once Daily Oral Treatment in Subjects With Psoriasis Vulgaris.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs LEO 22811 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jun 2012 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 16 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 63 to 64 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 12 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.