Phase IIb, Double-Blind, Randomized, Multicenter, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Finding Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of a 12-Week Treatment With ASP1941 in Combination With Metformin in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Metformin Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ipragliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BALANCE
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Aug 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 315 to 630 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 04 May 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History