A Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Comparative Study of E2080 in Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rufinamide (Primary)
- Indications Lennox-Gastaut syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 21 Apr 2016 Post-hoc subgroup analysis (n=31) of this trial were presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 08 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial:NCT01146951).
- 06 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruting to active, no longer recruting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record (extension trial, NCT01151540).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History