Efficacy of Rituximab in Acute Cellular Rejection With B-cell Infiltrates in Renal Transplant Patients - Randomized Placebo Controlled Double Blind Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Corticosteroids
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RIACT
- 20 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 01 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.