A Multinational, Multicenter, Open-Label Phase II Study of SyB L-0501 in Combination With Rituximab in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors SymBio Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Feb 2015 According to a SymBio Pharmaceuticals media release, this phase II trial generated positive data. The company will continue to pursue approval for refractory/relapsed intermediate/high-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- 01 Jun 2012 Resutls presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, according to a SymBio Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from unconfirmed to completed, according to a SymBio Pharmaceuticals media release.