Phase 1 Trial of RO4929097 in Combination With Standard Radiotherapy and Temozolomide for Newly Diagnosed Malignant Glioma: A Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RG 4733 (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Jul 2014, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.