A Phase 1, Evaluator-Blinded, Randomized, Vehicle Controlled, Study To Evaluate The Photoallergic Potential Of Topically Applied Tazarotene Foam In Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tazarotene (Primary)
- Indications Psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Stiefel Laboratories
- 02 Dec 2011 Company (GlaxoSmithKline) added as trial sponsor/affiliate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.