An Investigator-blind, Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy of Six Distinct Combinations of LAS 41004 in Different Concentrations Compared to Placebo and to Active Control in a Psoriasis-Plaque-Test.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Betamethasone dipropionate/bexarotene (Primary) ; Antipsoriatics
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Almirall S.A.
- 28 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 22 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.