A randomised open-label immunogenicity study of the 10 Valent Pneumococcal vaccine (PCV10) given as part of the routine infant immunisation schedule to children in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms PCV10
- 01 Nov 2011 Actual end date (31 Oct 2011) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 01 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 10 May 2010 New trial record