A Multicener, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study, to Assess the Long Term Safety of 52 Weeks Treatment With QVA149 (110 ug Indacaterol/50ug Glycopyrrolate) in Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms ENLIGHTEN
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Sep 2013 Results from this trial contributed to the approval of glycopyrrolate/indacaterol, delivered via the Ultibro Breezhaler, by the European Commission according to a Vectura Group media release.
- 11 Sep 2013 Results for symptom scores presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 11 Sep 2013 Pooled tolerability analysis of the SHINE, ILLUMINATE, ENLIGHTEN and ARISE trials presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History