A Phase II Study to Investigate the Efficacy of RAD001 (Afinitor, Everolimus) in Patients With Irresectable Recurrent or Metastatic Differentiated, Undifferentiated (Anaplastic) and Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Thyroid cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms THYRRAD
- 01 Nov 2016 Results assessing the impact of hematocrit on pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of everolimus in cancer patients (n=73) from THYRRAD and INPRES trials using semi-physiological pharmacokinetic model, published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics Journal.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results assessing effect of old age on pharmacokinetics of Everolimus in cancer patients (n=75) from THYRRAD and INPRES trials presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 14 May 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.