A Pilot And Feasibility Trial Evaluating Two Different Chemotherapy Regimens In Combination With Intrapleural Adenoviral-Mediated Interferon-Alpha Gene Transfer For Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SCH 721015 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Mesothelioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Apr 2015 Trial phase changed from 0 to I/II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 May 2010 New trial record