An Expanded Access, Open-Label Study of Trastuzumab-MCC-DM1 Administered Intravenously to Patients With HER2- Positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab emtansine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Acronyms T-PAS
- Sponsors Genentech
- 13 Feb 2017 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 2013 Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 09 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History