A Phase I/II Trial of AEZS-108 in Locally Advanced Unresectable or Metastatic Luteinizing Hormone-releasing Hormone(LHRH) Positive Urothelial Carcinoma Patients Who Failed Platinum Based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Zoptarelin doxorubicin (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AEterna Zentaris Inc
- 14 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jun 2013 Outcomes from the first patient were presented as an abstract at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2013).
- 07 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.