A Phase I Study to Assess the Effect of a CYP3A Inducer (Rifampin) on the Pharmacokinetics of ABT-263 (Navitoclax).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Navitoclax (Primary) ; Rifampicin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Cancer; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 07 Jun 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Dec 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.