CSP 571 - Drug-eluting Stents vs. Bare Metal Stents in Saphenous Vein Graft Angioplasty (DIVA)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIVA
- 25 Aug 2017 The study follow-up ended on December 31, 2016.
- 25 Aug 2017 Trial enrollment was terminated on December 31, 2015 due to slower enrollment than expected and funding considerations.
- 25 Aug 2017 Trial design published in the Clinical Cardiology