CSP 571 - Drug-eluting Stents vs. Bare Metal Stents in Saphenous Vein Graft Angioplasty (DIVA)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIVA
- 10 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Apr 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 520 to 762, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.