An Open-label Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic and Tolerability Study of Otamixaban Given as a Single 80 microg/kg Bolus Plus 100 microg/kg/h Continuous Infusion for 24 Hours in Subjects With Severe Renal Impairment, and in Matched Subjects With Normal Renal Function.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Otamixaban (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 05 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.