A 6-Month, Open-Label, Flexible-Dosage (150 to 200 mg/Day) Extension Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Armodafinil Treatment as Adjunctive Therapy in Adults With Major Depression Associated With Bipolar I Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Armodafinil (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 04 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.