A Non-Interventional Study With Aromasin As Adjuvant Treatment Of Invasive Early Breast Cancer In Postmenopausal Hormone Receptors Positive Patients Following Of 2-3 Years of Initial Adjuvant Tamoxifen Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 09 Nov 2012 Actual end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.