Oral vs Intravenous Proton Pump Inhibitor(PPI) in Patients With Peptic Ulcer Bleeding After Successful Endoscopic Therapy- a Prospective Randomized Comparative Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lansoprazole (Primary) ; Esomeprazole; Esomeprazole
- Indications Bleeding ulcer; Peptic ulcer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jan 2011 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jan 2011 Planned number of patients changed from 130 to 65 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2010 New trial record