A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomised Study to Investigate the Tolerability, Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Repeated Weekly Doses of DSP-3025 Administered Intranasally to Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs DSP 3025 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma
- 27 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 New trial record