A Multicenter Phase 1 Study of Intravenous Administration of REOLYSIN (Reovirus Type 3 Dearing) in Combination With Irinotecan/Fluorouracil/Leucovorin (FOLFIRI) and Bevacizumab in FOLFIRI Naive Patients With KRAS Mutant Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Oncolytics Biotech
- 26 Jul 2017 According to an Oncolytics Biotech media release, data from this study have been selected for poster presentation (display) at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2017 Congress.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.