Open-label, randomised multicentre study of CAMPATH-1H versus basiliximab induction treatment and sirolimus versus tacrolimus maintenance treatment for the preservation of renal function in patients receiving kidney transplants.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms 3C
- 03 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 30 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2039 to 1 Feb 2017.
- 27 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History