A Phase II, Multi-center, Open-label Study of AUY922 Administered IV on a Once-weekly Schedule in Patients With Advanced Non-small-cell Lung Cancer Who Have Received at Least Two Lines of Prior Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Luminespib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 19 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.