A Phase I, Single Center, Open Label, 2-consecutive-group, 2-period, 1-sequence Crossover Study to Assess the Effect of Diltiazem (Cardizem), a Moderate CYP3A4 Inhibitor, or Ketoconazole, a Potent CYP3A4 Inhibitor, on the Pharmacokinetics of a Single Intravenous Dose of 150mg of AZD9742.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 9742; Diltiazem; Ketoconazole
- Indications Angina pectoris; Hypertension; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 29 Jul 2010 Actual end date (July 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2010 Actual initiation date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.