A Study of Fluticasone Propionate/Salmeterol DISKUS Combination Product 250/50 mcg Twice Daily Plus Tiotropium 18 mcg Daily Versus Placebo DISKUS Twice Daily Plus Tiotropium 18 mcg Daily on Exercise Time and Physiological Parameters in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2013 Results published in the European Respiratory Journal.
- 20 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Exercise-time' has not been met.
- 20 May 2012 Results reported at the 108th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History