A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Four 12-week Treatment Cycles (48 Weeks Total) of Epratuzumab in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Subjects With Moderate to Severe Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Epratuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMBODY-2
- Sponsors UCB
- 06 Sep 2016 Results from this and EMBODY-1 (profile 56330) published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.
- 19 Aug 2015 According to an Immunomedics media release, this trial did not meet the primary efficacy end point for either doses.
- 01 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History