PHASE II CLINICAL PROTOCOL FOR THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH PREVIOUSLY UNTREATED CHRONIC LYMPHOCYTIC LEUKEMIA WITH A COMBINATON OF BENDAMUSTINE AND OFATUMUMAB.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Ofatumumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jul 2011 Planned end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.