A Phase 1, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double Blind, Multicenter Study Of The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of Multiple Intravenous Doses Of PF-04360365 In Japanese Patients With Mild To Moderate Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ponezumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.