A Prospective Non-randomized Study of 131I-L19SIP Radioimmunotherapy (RIT) in Combination With External Beam Radiotherapy (EBRT) and Concurrent Chemotherapy in Patients With Inoperable, Locally-advanced (Stage III) NSCLC.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel; Radretumab; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.