Phase I/II Study of Combination Everolimus (RAD001), and Rituximab (Rituxan), OR Everolimus, Bortezomib (Velcade, PS-341), and Rituximab in Patients With Relapsed and/or Relapsed/Refractory Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 15 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 07 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Jan 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History