A Phase I Study of the Hsp90 Inhibitor 17-DMAG (Alvespimycin) in Patients With Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL), and B-cell Prolymphocytic Leukemia (B-PLL).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alvespimycin (Primary)
- Indications B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- 15 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.