A Six Month Phase II/III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Telcagepant (MK-0974) for Prevention of Menstrually Related Migraine in Female Patients With Episodic Migraine
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Telcagepant (Primary)
- Indications Menstrual migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 02 Oct 2014 Trial focus has been changed from efficacy to efficacy and tolerability as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jul 2012 Actual patient number is 4582 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2012 Additional locations (Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden and United Kingdom) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.