Efficacy and safety of three dose regimens of agomelatine (10, 25, 25 - 50 mg) versus placebo given once a day for 6 weeks in out-patients suffering from moderate to severe major depressive disorder: a 6-week randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel groups study followed by a double-blind optional 18-week extension period.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Servier
- 21 Oct 2014 Primary endpoint (Hamilton Depression Rating Scale score at week 6) has been met according to results presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 21 Oct 2014 Results presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 31 Jan 2014 Results published in the European Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History