A Randomized Phase III Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Docetaxel Plus Capecitabine vs. Vinorelbine Plus Capecitabine Followed by Capecitabine Alone as First Line Therapy on Locally Advanced and Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 24 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Dec 2011 Results presented at the 34th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History