Maternal Tenofovir-containing Combination Drug Regimen During the Second and Third Trimesters of Pregnancy for Prevention of Mother-to-child Transmission of HIV and HBV in HIV-HBV Co-infected Mothers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir dipivoxil fumarate (Primary) ; Lamivudine; Lopinavir/ritonavir; Zidovudine
- Indications Hepatitis B; HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms TiP
- 27 Feb 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date (1 May 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.