A Study to Compare the Cognitive Effect of Solifenacin 5mg Once-daily and Oxybutynin 5mg Twice-daily After Chronic Dosing Versus Placebo in Subjects 75 Years and Over With Mild Cognitive Impairment - A Double-blind, Randomized, Multi-center Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Oxybutynin; Solifenacin
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SENIOR
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 28 Feb 2012 Results presented at the 27th Congress of the European Association of Urology.
- 10 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.