An Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Phase Ib/II Study of Eribulin Mesylate Administered in Combination With Pemetrexed Versus Pemetrexed Alone as Second Line Therapy in Patients With Stage IIIB or IV Nonsquamous Non Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eribulin (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 25 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 14 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History