An Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Phase Ib/II Study of Eribulin Mesylate Administered in Combination With Gemcitabine Plus Cisplatin Versus Gemcitabine Plus Cisplatin Alone as First-Line Therapy for Locally Advanced or Metastatic Bladder Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Eribulin (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 20 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register, DRKS00004006).