A Prospective Non-randomized Study of 131I-L19SIP Radioimmunotherapy (RIT) in Combination With Whole Brain Radiation Therapy (WBRT) in Patients With Multiple Brain Metastases From Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Radretumab (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Philogen
- 24 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Dec 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 50.
- 11 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.