A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase II Study, Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Inhaled SNG001 to Placebo Administered to Asthmatic Subjects After the Onset of a Respiratory Viral Infection for the Prevention or Attenuation of Asthma Symptoms Caused by Respiratory Viruses.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Respiratory tract infections; Viral infections
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Synairgen
- 18 Jul 2013 Biomarker results will be presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European respiratory Society (ERS-2013) according to a Synairgen media release.
- 05 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 19 Apr 2012 Actual patient number (134) added as reported in a Synairgen media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History